We collect the following types of information when you visit our website:
• Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address
• Browsing behavior, such as specific pages that you access when visiting rexburgappletreedental.com
• Other information, includes information that is automatically collected such as IP address, device and browser settings, and internet solution provider information
We collect information on our website when you visit rexburgappletreedental.com
. For example, we collect information:
• You provide, such as name, address, phone number and email address that you enter when requesting the Apple Tree Dental follow up with you to answer a question or schedule an appointment
We use information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible customer experiences and services. Examples of how we use information include:
• To respond to you, such as when you have a questions about a service we offer or when you want to schedule an appointment.
• For marketing, to make you aware of special promotions, products or services that may be of interest to you through email, phone or direct mail.
We do not share ANY information that our clients provide to Apple Tree Dental. We hold all information that you provide to us in high confidence.
If you would like to opt-out from receiving any future communications, you can opt-out directly from within any marketing oriented email we send, or by contacting us directly at our office.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
33 Winn Drive Suite 2
Rexburg, ID 83440
When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.
This policy is effective May 15, 2018.